IT Support Executive
- Lahore, Pakistan
We are changing automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution !
- Installing new software
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults
- Network maintenance
- Technical support for people using the network
- Training staff on new systems
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
- Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems
- Making sure all IT meets industry standards
- Supervising helpdesk staff
- Preferred: Linux operating system
- LINUX Certification (preferred)
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- 6 months – 1 year of experience
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.