- Lahore, Pakistan
We are changing automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution !
- Lead the entire HR function with the help of existing team of HR professionals and develop an independent HR department for PakWheels
- Hire the best minds in shortest possible time and retain them forever
- Recommend and implement corporate policies
- Source resumes and ensure compliance of recruitment procedures within the organization
- Recommend and organize relevant training programs
- Participate in developing competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Implement actions that enable a pleasant, energetic and productive office environment
- Handle employee HR related issues
- BSc / MBA with expertise in HRM
- 3-5 years of experience at managerial rank
- HRM, Leadership, Business Networking, Marketing and Innovation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.