Inventory Management Executive - Karachi
- Karachi, Pakistan
We are changing automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution !
- Visit assigned market on daily basis and ensure that the entire stock (cars & bikes) of all assigned dealers is updated on PakWheels.com platform
- Provide training to dealership owners and sales agents on proper usage of PakWheels.com application and products
- Provide advice to dealership on regular basis on how they can improve the quality of their listings and increase their sales through PakWheels.com platform
- Closely work with sales & key account teams to build revenue from assigned area
- Bachelors preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Persistent, hardworking and passionate
- Knowledge of cars and bikes available in local market will be a big plus
- Comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email, etc
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.