E-Commerce Operations Executive
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels is looking for a highly motivated candidate in e commerce division with excellent communication skills to manage orders, liaison with vendors and customers to manage and fulfill customer orders.
Candidate will be responsible to:
- Review each order that comes on PakWheels Store for processing and fulfilment.
- Manage & improve key end-to-end performance indicators from order processing to timely delivery to the customers.
- Monitor and reconcile the vendor’s payments and clear out the payments timely.
- Provide weekly/monthly analytical reports to the management.
- Liaison with vendors through email/phone or face-to-face meetings.
- Contribute ideas to assist the department in scaling processes.
- Work with logistics partners to ensure processes and timely deliveries.
- Overseeing/Handling customer’s pre and post sales queries and issues.
- Strategies formation for effective operations department handling.
- Must have a minimum Bachelor's degree from known university.
- Candidate must have a strong grip on Microsoft Excel and reporting.
- Must have prior E-commerce Operations experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service focused environment.
- Intermediate computer skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
PakWheels.com is Pakistan’s #1 automobile portal. Over the years, PakWheels.com has helped millions of Pakistani’s buy & sells cars and bikes, read automotive reviews and news, check automotive prices and find solutions to their automotive needs.