- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels.com is looking for a Marketing Executive to contribute in consumer marketing efforts for its products and services.
We want a self-driven marketing professional who has interest in both online and offline marketing channels. Having the ability to manage consumer marketing initiatives end-to-end for a digital company.
- Develop keen understanding of business objectives to drive marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute out-of-the-box marketing campaigns for building brand awareness and mind share.
- Manage and create PPC campaigns on search and display.
- Monitor and optimize paid marketing activities on all channels (Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc)
- Devise and present ideas and strategies to senior management.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define target audiences.
- Work with design and creative team to translate campaign ideas into visual communication.
- Write and proofread creative copy.
- Organise activations at internal events (auto shows, rallies) and external events.
- Measure marketing ROI by compiling financial data and market research surveys.
- Exceptional communication skills with strong grasp on written English and Urdu
- Understanding of online marketing channels
- Experience of running PPC campaigns
- Google and Facebook advertising certifications are a plus
- Technical background in Computer Science is also a plus
- Ability to get work done
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to follow up
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.