PakWheels is looking for a Video Production Intern to join our team this Summer 2019 at our Lahore Headquarters. We are seeking a passionate car and video enthusiast to join our Rockstar Video team. You should be a creative and passionate individual interested in gaining hands-on experience with video shoots, editing, and inventing new video concepts related to cars. You will have the opportunity to work for a hyper-growth company, while being able to work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Editorial teams.
What You'll Do:
• Assist the Video team with shoots
• Help with gear set up (cameras, lighting, audio) and various ad-hoc runs as needed
• Research ideas and develop scripts around new video concepts related to cars.
• Help with post production work slicing footage, audio synching etc.
• Archiving and organizing existing footage.
What You'll Bring:
• Rising Senior pursuing a degree in a video-related principle OR two years of video related experience.
• Knowledge and familiarity with Adobe Premiere required and having worked in Adobe after effects is a plus
• Creative problem solver and troubleshooter
• Incredible attention to detail, yet highly imaginative and creative
• Should be passionate about cars or bikes.
What You'll Get:
• Opportunity to gain exposure on a growing Creative Team with mentorship from Video Pros
• Fun, creative, and collaborative company culture
• Opportunity pursue your passion.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.