PakWheels is looking for a dynamic, motivated and initiative-driven resource, excited to strengthen interpersonal, analytical & people-management skills.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle.
- Sourcing, CV shortlisting, schedule interviews, manage correspondence & liaison with candidates.
- Identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial identification to offer acceptance.
- Being on a constant lookout for seriously talented people by developing and maintaining a healthy candidate pipeline.
- Maintaining courteous communication with prospective candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Really understands what sort of talent the company is looking for and prioritizing recruitment efforts based on those requirements.
- Participate in job fairs, recruitment drives & create liaison with career placement cells.
- Coordinate and facilitate hiring managers on their respective hiring(s) flawlessly.
- Ensuring that accurate job descriptions (JDs) are in place.
- Conduct / coordinate new hire on-boarding sop.
- Bachelor / Masters in HRM or Business Management
- 2-3 years relevant experience preferably in I.T industry.
- You must know the recruiting cycle inside out. By recruiting cycle, we mean sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and negotiating compensation, the whole nine yards.
- You must be professionally well-connected and be cool with using outside sources to locate key prospective candidates.
- Multi-tasking & positive attitude with high work ethics.
- High level proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.