- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels.com is seeking an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager to develop, execute and evaluate strategies for marketing the brand. You will fully own online and offline implementation of the brand, positioning and editorial voice.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Experience in execution of market research and gathering competitive intelligence.
- Experience in creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and banner development, from the initial concept to finished product.
- Good understanding and experience of the online marketing ecosystem and online marketing channels (e.g. Direct, Social Media, Display, Affiliate, E-Mail, Newsletter, SEM, SEO).
- Possess analytical thought leadership: able to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results. Understand the services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership.
- Able to conduct analysis of present & potential market status vs competition for new or existing products and services on frequent basis to understand the market status on a wide scale.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Ability to coach and direct teams and individuals to achieve specific goals.
- Must have 5+ years of marketing/brand management experience in a fast-moving consumer-facing business.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.