We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
- You will lead a team of software engineers in the development, unit testing, and implementation of products and services. You will need to establish teams that can deliver fast and predictably, adjusting in an agile fashion to deliver based on the evolving needs of the business.
- You will bring thought leadership to advance the overall state of culture and technology for the entire engineering organization.
- You will be responsible for hiring, mentoring and managing a highly skilled set of Software Development Engineers. Managing them to deliver and grow their careers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring, best practices, operational excellence and quality, delivering results on time and working with multiple stakeholders to define use cases, requirements and milestones.
- You will ensure that the solutions developed are technically sound by leading design and having the ability to deep dive into the code whenever required.
- You will build project plans, manage timelines and align cross-functional teams towards a common goal and vision.
- You will play a critical role in business planning, working closely with senior leaders to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term technical and Business Strategy.
- 7+ years of engineering experience.
- 3+ years of engineering management experience, with a proven track record in designing and executing large-scale products.
- Demonstrated ability to ship complex large-scale projects with high availability.
- Super process oriented and able to introduce the new processes to improve the work quality.
- Demonstrated ability to attract top talent and building high performing teams.
- Strong experience in agile and test-driven methodologies.
- Sharp verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical adeptness across the full stack. As a tactical problem-solver, be ready to get in the code when necessary.
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life.
- B.S. degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related technical fields.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.