Marketing Executive - SEO
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are seeking a Marketing Executive for Performance Marketing team. This is an ideal position for a person with a passion for learning and develop skills in online Advertising.
We want a great team player who will join us in our mission to create top of mind awareness of the PakWheels brand and ensure user acquisition and retention through Search Engine Optimization and other strategies while getting trained under highly skilled SEOs.
- Create and implement SEO strategy (on-page and off-page) based on in-depth research and Analysis. Actively measure results on a daily basis, also keeping in mind the key Performance Indicators (Sessions, Bounce rate, Page Views, Lead Volume, etc)
- Work closely with the development team to ensure SEO Tasks are Properly Implemented
- Crunching numbers and conducting research to ensure SEO delivers the best ranking results
- Develop and implement link building strategy by building campaigns around increasing links to the site in the right places
- Make Technical recommendations to developers
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Weekly/Monthly reporting and formulating documents for the meetings
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes
- At least one year’s experience in SEO
- Have Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- Basic understanding of on-site and off-site SEO
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with other aspects of Digital Marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- Analytical mindset
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.