- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our growing team in Lahore.
As a Product Manager at PakWheels.com, you’ll be responsible for driving growth by delivering great user experience for the consumer product, while working with an agile cross-functional team consisting of online marketing channel specialists in SEO and SEM, UX and UI Designers, and Software Engineers. You’ll also be working closely with our senior management team, cofounders and CEO.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop a deep understanding of our consumers and dealers, their likes and dislikes and top pain points and opportunities
- Build and maintain expertise in our competitor landscape and similar markets both domestic and overseas
- Develop an effective product strategy and roadmap to realize growth opportunities
- Lead a cross-functional team in designing, testing, delivering and monitoring these initiatives to achieve growth targets
- Delivering products which are recognized as having the best user experience in the industry, with a goal to optimize repeat usage and LTV
- Lead initiatives that enforce and strengthen marketplace trust for both consumers and dealers
- Assist in the negotiation and lead the implementation of key partnerships
- Optimize the consumer experience with a focus on first-time visitors with a goal to optimize repeat usage and LTV. Champion a culture of “Always Be Testing” and lead a pipeline of CRO / AB Tests.
What You Bring
In addition to a down-to-earth attitude, a desire to continually master your craft and a good sense of humor, you will also bring:
- You are entrepreneurial and have a deep passion for both digging into data to find insights, developing exceptional user experiences, and measuring their effectiveness.
- You're simultaneously full of ideas and pragmatic in getting things done. Especially in breaking a complex problem into a sequenced roadmap of initiatives
- You're genuine, down to earth, and not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, depicted in wireframes and mock-ups
- Good sense for user experience and can paint a vision and give clear directions to UX designers, UI designers, and engineers
- A solid understanding of the technology behind online products and being comfortable leading a group of engineers in product initiatives
- A data-driven approach to product management and being comfortable with digging into large data sets to extract trends and insights
- Ability to extract and prioritize user insights to drive product strategy
- Understanding of online marketing and experience optimizing online acquisition channels will be highly regarded
- Understanding the technology behind online products and being comfortable leading a group of engineers in product initiatives
- Experience with A/B testing tools and methodologies
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.
- Experience with Project Management and Task Management tools like Asana, JIRA, Redmine, etc.
- Minimum 3 years Product Management or similar online experience
- Technical degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar is preferred
- Experience in running AB tests and improving online conversion
- Experience delivering complex Product initiatives in an online two-sided marketplace
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.