- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are seeking an experienced in-house content writer for PakWheels content department. This is an ideal position for a person with a passion of automobiles, news and media industry and understands how great and engaging content can be a significant marketing tool.
We want a great team player who will join us in our mission to revolutionize automobile buying, selling and maintenance experience in Pakistan.
- Write engaging, useful and informative content for consumers and PakWheels community
- Writing up several stories per day advancing or reacting to the news
- Daily blogging to report and write in-depth features
- Research and uncover newsworthy stories
- Write and refresh website content as per SEO standards
- Contribute to content idea generation and stay up-to-date with national and international automobile affairs
- Have 1 - 2 years of experience in news/publication
- Graduates from reputable universities/Candidates with O/A Level background with excellent English will be preferred
- Excellent writing skills with proper knowledge of sentence structure/grammar/tenses and ability to produce content of international standards
- Must be prompt, responsible and able to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of automobiles will be a strong plus
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.