We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
We are looking for an Android engineer with:
- 1-2 years of industry experience on Android development
- Exceptional proficiency using Java or Kotlin programming language.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements or experienced with product infrastructure, performance optimization, app size reducing.
- Experience with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing will be a plus.
- Proactiveness, good communication, and fast learning.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Responsible for developing PakWheels Android apps, write high quality, and maintainable code.
- Closely work with product managers, designers, and other engineers to build the user-interface, run A/B test and iterate the product based on the data analytics.
- Responsible for performance optimization in PakWheels Android apps.
- Improve the code structure and architecture in the codebase.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.