Motion Graphics Intern
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels is looking for a Motion Graphics Intern in our Video/Design team. We are seeking a passionate intern to work in our Marketing department.
The candidate should possess motion graphics editing experience and have a strong foundation in graphic design and typography.
- Modifying existing graphic assets to create engaging brand videos by adding motion.
- Collaborate with the marketing and design team to make voice over based short (5- 20sec) animated videos to promote the brand.
- Create How to app demo videos.
- Provide support to the video team by creating lower thirds, Intro logo animations, Transitions etc.
- Strong foundation in traditional graphic design and typography with especial interest in motion.
- 1-2 years of motion graphics and/or video editing experience. School projects and coursework will be considered, and professional work is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and video formats/codecs.
- Experience working closely with motion graphics artists and video editors.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude while working closely with teams.
- You must include a link to your online portfolio.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.