Customer Support Executive
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Customer Support
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
- Service customers over the phone
- Ensure good customer retention by providing excellent and professional services
- Monitor social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and company forums
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure proper resolution of complaints by coordinating with related departments
- Manage inbound calls and handle clients effectively
- End to end follow-up and tracking of customer orders
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience)
- Strong team player
- Extremely organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Capable of exploring and coming up with new ideas
- Identify the current needs of client base and communicate the benefits of our marketing solutions as they relate to each need
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.