Video Production Intern
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels is looking for a Video intern to join our team. We are seeking a passionate car and video enthusiast with exceptional organizational skills.
What you will do:
- Catalogue and put metadata in video/photo files.
- Scan through raw footage to find usable/important footage.
- Trim usable shots and footage into separate files and discard unimportant digital data.
- Develop scripts for videos by using archival footage/data.
- He/she will also be expected to fill in for various ad hoc runs required for video production.
What Will you get:
- A chance to collaborate and learn from professional video producers, editors and graphic designers.
- You will have the opportunity to work for a hyper-growth company, while being able to work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Editorial teams.
- Develop a grip on adobe premiere pro
- Learn how to make successful video content for YouTube and other social media.
- Develop knowledge base on automotive industry of Pakistan.
What You'll Bring:
- A bachelor's degree in Video/Journalism or 6 months of video editing/production experience.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro/Prelude.
- Creative problem solver and troubleshooter.
- Incredible attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills as detailed and thorough tagging is essential to build a precise database.
- Knowledge about cars and bikes will be considered as a plus.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.