- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Human Resources
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
- Lead the entire HR function with the help of the existing team of HR professionals and develop an independent HR department for PakWheels
- Hire the best minds in the shortest possible time and retain them forever
- Recommend and implement corporate policies
- Source resumes and ensures compliance with recruitment procedures within the organization
- Recommend and organize relevant training programs
- Participate in developing competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Implement actions that enable a pleasant, energetic, and productive office environment
- Handle employee HR-related issues
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- BSc / MBA with expertise in HRM
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
- 3 years of experience at the managerial rank
- Overall, 6+ years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.