- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Do you aspire to build elegant designs that will be used by millions of users? Do you think yourself as a perfectionist trying to make everything pixel perfect? Do you want to be a part of a world class team bringing revolution in automobile industry of Pakistan?
What you will do:
- Conceptualize & Design product marketing, digital and content marketing creatives.
- Create Design/Layout of Monthly Magazine & Finalize for Print.
- Develop design guidelines, templates and processes.
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams including copywriters, product designers, graphic designers, brand & marketing managers to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics Design or work experience of at least 3 years as a Graphics Designer.
- Demonstrable Graphics Design Skills with a Strong Portfolio.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle a diverse workload.
- Interest in Automobiles will be preferred.
What Will you get:
- A chance to collaborate and learn from professional video producers, editors and graphic designers.
- You will have the opportunity to work for a hyper-growth company, while being able to work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Editorial teams.
- Learn how to make successful visual content for Social and Print Media.
- Develop knowledge base on the automotive industry of Pakistan.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.