Car Technician - Lahore
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Examine and diagnose vehicles.
- Good Communication skills with customers.
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with Team Leader & Manager Operations
- Knowledge of labor time & estimates.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Diploma/B-Tech in Automobile.
- Minimum Education Metric
- Minimum five year years’ experience in the same field.
- Overseas Experience will be preferred.
Minimum three years’ experience in the same field.
Overseas Experience will be preferred.
Examine the vehicle's complete body and frame structure.
Good Communication skills with customers.
Minimum Education Matric.
DAE in Automobile will be proffered.
Plan work procedures in cooperation with Team Leader & Manager Operations.
Preferred 3-4 years of working experience for any authorized dealership
Possess good knowledge regarding Automotive Technological systems