DevOps Engineer - Lahore
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
- Architect fully automated CI/CD patterns utilizing cloud technologies
- Perform architecture and security reviews, identify gaps and develop remediation plans.
- Define, document, and maintain a strategic DevOps architecture roadmap
- Be a champion for DevOps, bringing consistency and best practices in our approach, tools, and standards, and ensuring that DevOps strategy is implemented at every stage of the end-to-end development.
- Ensure that Day to Day support and maintenance of these systems is managed within best practice guidelines which includes dealing with escalations as well as communications and stakeholder management
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root and troubleshoot services related to infra or data stack in our AWS/Azure/Google cloud infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and/or Salt)
- Experience with CI/CD tool chain (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of high availability, disaster recovery, auto-scaling and auto-healing concepts
- Experience in both horizontal and vertical scaling of backend systems
- Certifications in AWS, Azure and GCP would be a plus
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.