Business Development Executive - Karachi
PakWheels.com is looking for a Business Development Executive to manage and provide services to its growing customer base of used car dealerships.
We want a great team player who will join us in our mission to revolutionize automobile buying, selling and maintenance experience in Pakistan
We are changing automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistan's buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
- Visit assigned market on daily basis and ensure that the entire stock (cars & bikes) of all assigned dealers is updated on PakWheels.com platform
- Provide training to dealership owners and sales agents on proper usage of PakWheels.com application and products
- Provide advice to dealership on regular basis on how they can improve the quality of their listings and increase their sales through PakWheels.com platform
- Use proven sales techniques to effectively present and sell company's products to current and prospective clients (i.e. Car Dealers)
- Build strong relationship with clients, understand their needs and continually achieve sales growth by helping clients grow their sales through PakWheels.com platform
- Work closely with head office to ensure achievement of pre-defined targets
- Be the brand ambassador for PakWheels.com and attend auto-related events and promote the company's brands through all possible means
- Provide in-depth feedback to assigned dealerships on how to improve their sales by using PakWheels.com tools and services in an effective way
- Introduce new products and offerings from time to time and ensure good uptake of these new products in assigned accounts
- Continually achieve revenue growth by helping existing clients grow their sales through PakWheels.com platform
- Ensure timely renewal of contracts with existing clients
- Build great relationships with assigned dealership by maintaining a very close follow up and regular visits
Our Product page: http://www.pakwheels.com/products
- Minimum Bachelors
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Pushto language
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Persistent, hardworking, and passionate
- Comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email, etc
- Internet and tech-savvy and understand how new technologies can help businesses grow
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.