Assistant Brand Manager
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels, Pakistan’s No 1 Automobile Marketplace, is looking for a Assistant Brand Manager who is an insightful thinker and has creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
What you will do:
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across online and offline(OOH, Brand Activation, ground activities, broadcast) platforms to achieve top of mind awareness across the country.
- Develop a monthly Brand Activity Calendar and share it with business heads.
- Continuously monitor brand performance and competitor activities.
- Conduct brand awareness surveys on a quarterly basis to measure the effectiveness of all campaigns.
- Carry out market research to keep up with customer trends and predict future trends.
- Develop an annual budget for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the brand remains No 1, up to date, and exciting to customers.
What You'll Bring:
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Brand Management and PR
- MBA (Marketing Major) from a reputable university
- Proficiency in brand management, partnership, and PR
- Excellent understanding of digital and non-digital landscape
- Ability to plan and execute business strategies
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Expert at project and finance management skills
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.