Manager Customer Support
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Customer Support
We are looking for a skilled Customer Support Manager who can lead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality. The candidate will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
To be successful, you should be focused on improving your team of representatives and call center practices. You should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and services, and the issues representatives are facing on the floor.
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of an organization’s customer experience team
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Supervise the activities of the customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum 2-3 years equivalent experience in the customer service industry
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Ability to identify trends/customer behaviors to improve digital adoption
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to build solid relationships (internal and external)
- Strong problem solving and persuasion skills
- Able to delegate and achieve results through others (influence)
- Organizational and Time management skills
- Ability to drive process improvement through data
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.