Purchase Manager - Lahore
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels.com is Pakistan's #1 Automotive Website.
PakWheels being the market leader is changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell automobiles. We provide users with the best car transaction service that revolutionizes the whole experience.
PakWheels.com is currently looking for a Purchase Manager to drive and navigate a team rallying in this revolution.
- Manage the entire vehicle acquisition process including the bidding, negotiation, payment and purchase documentation, etc.
- Build and run a team of purchase agents to scale vehicle acquisition operations.
- Closely coordinate with the vehicle sales team to evaluate inventory turnover, inventory needs and existing inventory levels and adjust purchasing accordingly to meet transaction and gross margin goals.
- Develop and implement SOPs and workflows to minimize risk and fraud. Work with the engineering teams to have these controls built into our systems.
- Work with the engineering teams to benchmark and improve pricing tools that can further streamline the purchasing process.
- Run and develop pricing checks and controls to identify pricing outliers and mispricing.
- Benchmark and navigate pricing levels, car acquisition, and disposal strategy against competitors.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related field preferred
- 2-3 years experience as a purchasing manager or agent
- Strong understanding of the used car market conditions and trends
- Exceptional interpersonal and social skills to build a good report
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded with strong analytical skills
- Great team player
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.