Software Engineer - React
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. We are looking for experienced candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 1-4 years of industry experience
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, and Flux Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.