- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
As a Product Executive at PakWheels.com, you’ll be responsible for driving growth by delivering a great user experience for the consumer product, while working with an agile cross-functional team consisting of online marketing channel specialists in SEO and SEM, UX, and UI Designers, and Software Engineers.
What You Bring
In addition to a down-to-earth attitude, a desire to continually master your craft, and a good sense of humor, you will also bring:
- You are entrepreneurial and have a deep passion for both digging into data to find insights, developing exceptional user experiences, and measuring their effectiveness.
- You're simultaneously full of ideas and pragmatic in getting things done. Especially in breaking a complex problem into the sequenced roadmap of initiatives
- You're genuine, down to earth, and not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, depicted in wireframes and mock-ups
- Good sense for user experience and can paint a vision and give clear directions to UX designers, UI designers, and engineers.
- A solid understanding of the technology behind online products and being comfortable leading a group of engineers in product initiatives
- A data-driven approach to product management and being comfortable with digging into large data sets to extract trends and insights
- Ability to extract and prioritize user insights to drive product strategy
- Understanding the technology behind online products and being comfortable leading a group of engineers in product initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- 0 - 5 months of experience in Data Analytics
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (in technical & business aspects).
- Excellent communication skills
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.