Digital Marketing Manager
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels.com is seeking an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager to develop, execute and evaluate strategies for marketing the brand. You will fully own online and offline implementation of the brand, positioning, and editorial voice.
- Develop/manage all aspects of the company’s digital marketing efforts including but not limited to SEO, ASO, SEM/PPC, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Develop innovative strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/apps/social media platforms
- Closely work with product team to implement growth hacking strategies
- Measure all key performance marketing metrics through various online measurement tools and provide timely reporting
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space
- 5-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media campaigns
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Advance Web Ranking etc)
- Comfortable with using Google data studio, excel and other reporting tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc..