Software Test Engineer
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
We are looking for experienced candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Write, revise, and own QA test plans
- Help define acceptance criteria and validate new work meets the requirements
- Work with Product and Dev to resolve bugs as they are discovered
- Proactively identify opportunities and take initiative
- Maintain test data sets
- Be an active participant in our agile process
- Drive to results
- Speak up when you have something to say
- Have 0-3 years of experience in software test engineer role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science
- A thorough understanding of oop, data structures, algorithms, and operating systems
- Must have hands-on experience in at least one programming language (C++, Java, Python, or any other)
- Ability to write quality test plans and test cases
- Strong concepts of Black Box Testing
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Development Process
- Experience with any testing tool will be a plus (e.g., Appium, Cyprus, Selenium)
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins will be a plus
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.