PakWheels is seeking an HR Executive who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process and day to day HR Operations. This highly visible position will need to network and develop strong business relationships within the industry, as well as with senior management. This person will work with an existing HR team to develop recruiting excellence for the organization.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Implement performance review procedures
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
- BBA in Human Resources or related field
- 2 - 3 years of experience in HR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be great at multitasking, prioritizing and managing time
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.