Mechanical Technician - Islamabad
- Islamabad / Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Examine and diagnose vehicles.
- Good Communication skills with customers.
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with Team Leader & Manager Operations
- Knowledge of labor time & estimates.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Diploma/B-Tech in Automobile.
- Minimum Education Metric
- Minimum five year years’ experience in the same field.
- Overseas Experience will be preferred.
- 3-4 years of working experience for any authorized dealership
- Must have an ability to examine the vehicle thoroughly.
- Possess good knowledge regarding Automotive Technological systems
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues.
- Must have presentable personality with strong communication skills.
- Preferably with education at-least Matric DAE, not necessary.
- Preference to be given with experience of T/L or Technical Advisor for any dealership.