Assistant Marketing Manager
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels.com is seeking an experienced and dynamic Assistant Marketing Manager to develop, execute and evaluate strategies for marketing the brand. You will fully own online and offline implementation of the brand, positioning, and editorial voice.
- Create and execute posting plans for all social media platforms and ensure consistent growth.
- Create and ensure Brand Activity Calendars for all PW brands/products.
- Create and execute push notifications and email newsletter strategy.
- Effectively coordinate with the design, content, and video team for content production
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across online and offline(OOH, Brand Activation, ground activities, etc) platforms to achieve top of mind awareness.
- Keep an eye on the social media content trends and observe audience behaviour and create the updated content and ensure its publishing
- Continuously monitor brand performance and competitor activities.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance of social media platforms on a daily basis to stakeholders.
- MBA from a well reputed university with 4 years experience in the Marketing Department
- Good understanding of push notifications and email marketing and available tools.
- Experience of working in a technology/internet startup or digital/media agency.
- Should be analytical and metric driven and have experience with Google Analytics or other measurement platforms.
- Excellent understanding of digital and non-digital landscape
- Ability to plan and execute business strategies
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and best practices.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Strong team management skills.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc..