Social Media Executive
The Social Media Executive is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s Social media Strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms for brand awareness, engagement, and follower growth
- Coordinate with design, video, and content team for content production
- Optimize social media content effectively
- Create and execute social media posting calendars.
- Monitor and evaluate the company's social media presence and performance using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights.
- Developing engaging social media strategies
- Managing social media platforms of the organization.
- At least 1 year of experience as a social/digital media executive
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or equivalent
- Deep understanding of Social Media Platforms and content ownership/fair usage policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest and knowledge of the Auto Industry is a must.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc..