Assistant Manager - Sales & Operations
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels being the market leader is changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell automobiles. We are altering ways to an all-new horizon of opportunities and better gateways for all wheels! PakWheels.com is currently looking for a charismatic personality for the position of Assistant Manager - Sales & Operations.
Join us and be part of this revolutionary change!
- Scale and professionalize our services through process design and optimization.
- Contribute to the creation of internal and external communications, including executive reports, presentations, analysis, strategic plans, and other ad-hoc materials
- Keep projects on track day to day, solve bottlenecks, re-prioritize efforts and analyze the impact across OKRs
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness
- Analytical and process-oriented with exceptional attention to detail; able to manage large, complex projects with dedicated follow-through
- Ability to build effective relationships and work well with a wide variety of people across functions and levels
- 3 - 4 Years of Experience
- Ability in Auditing Contact Center, Maintain check and balance on the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis.
- Persistent, hardworking, passionate (about sales & cars), and creative.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.