- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels being the market leader is changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell automobiles. PakWheels.com is currently looking for a potential resource for the position of Car Mechanic . The role of car mechanic is to diagnose, repair, and help prevent problems with car performance and ensure that cars operate in a safe, reliable manner.
- Inspecting car engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspecting car computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.)
- Repair or replace broken or damage parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Matric / Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile will be preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience as car mechanic more than 3 years
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of cars
- Working knowledge of car diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. special tools) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.