Business Intelligence Analyst - Lahore
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want someone who is comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and is a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
- Collecting, aggregating, cleaning, and analyzing data to provide insights to the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business needs into technical requirements and solutions.
- Develop and maintain reporting systems that provide easy access to actionable data for decision-making and performance monitoring.
- Maintaining and improving data analytics platforms, including Google BigQuery, Data Studio, Power BI, and other relevant tools.
- Conducting troubleshooting on data models and reporting systems to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data.
- Generating and delivering quality reports to stakeholders and performing quality assurance checks on reports.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in data analysis and data processing techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering data-driven insights.
- Strong proficiency in data analytics tools such as Google BigQuery, Data Studio, Power BI, and other relevant tools.
- Experience in data warehouse design, ETL, and data modeling.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and identify trends in data.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with complex datasets.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Knowledge of SQL and Python programming languages is a plus.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.