Product Executive - Intern
- Lahore, Pakistan
We are changing automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution !
We are looking for fresh graduates that meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (in technical & business aspects).
- Excellent communication and documentational skills.
- Having Growth mindset: learner, sees obstacles as challenges, persistent, has “grit”, comfortable with uncertainty and change, doesn’t leave things to random chance.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 30 million+ users.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.