Senior UI/UX Designer
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Do you aspire to build elegant digital designs that will be used by millions of users through web/mobile interfaces? Do you think yourself as a perfectionist trying to make everything pixel perfect? Do you want to be a part of a world class team building the next generation of web/mobile solutions?
- Drive the design vision of the company, working closely with Product Management, Engineering and Product Marketing leaders
- Own web and mobile app designs.
- Able to generate data-driven user interfaces and should be able to measure the results of design.
- Break down complex problems, explore ways to delight users with simple, efficient solutions
- Deliver pixel-perfect designs within tight time constraints
- Present and justify your decisions to peers and stakeholders
- Be a thoughtful voice for users
- Gather customer needs and behaviors through user interviews, analytics, and testing.
- At least 4+ years of UI/UX design experience including design for web and mobile apps.
- Strong visual and UX design skills; a clear grasp of typography, layout, color, and interaction principles
- Understanding of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and UIKit, Google's Material Design, and general design patterns.
- Proven ability with both design oversight and hands-on creation of user experiences and visual design deliverables, including user flows, wireframes, typography, and information design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills that allow you to broadly present and defend your designs
- Ability to use both quantitative and qualitative research to create designs that serve the customer
- A great attitude
- A strong, informed point of view
- An openness to learning and teaching
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.