Software Engineer - Lahore
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
We are looking for fresh graduates that meet the following criteria:
We are looking for Software Engineer with:
- Graduate degree in CS or related fields.
- Fresh to 1 year of Experience
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities, way above average!
- Proficient in developing Ruby applications
- Habit of unit testing code using RSpec.
- Hands-on knowledge of Git and branching strategies.
- Knowledge of Internet application development with open source technologies (Apache, MySQL, PHP, Java, Ruby on Rails, etc).
- Self-driven, a strong desire to excel, and the ability to work independently.
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Maintaining APIs.
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.