Software Test Engineer
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
- Write, revise, and own QA test plans
- Help define acceptance criteria and validate new work meets the requirements
- Work with Product and Dev to resolve bugs as they are discovered
- Proactively identify opportunities and take initiative
- Maintain test data sets
- Be an active participant in our agile process
- Drive to results
- Speak up when you have something to say
- Graduate degree in CS or related fields
- Experience 1- 2 years
- Working knowledge of products and services
- Experience testing across multiple platforms and mediums
- Excellent in Data structure & Programming skills
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Has a good understanding of Security Testing and able to do through manual approach and also using different tools.
- Has good knowledge of QA processes, having knowledge of Agile methodology would be a plus
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.