Full Stack Engineer - Lahore
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are changing the automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistanis buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
We are looking for fresh graduates that meet the following criteria:
We are looking for Full Stack Engineer with:
- 2+ years of software development experience
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
- Strong programming skills in one or more of these languages: Ruby (Rails), GoLang, Java, Python, or NodeJS
- Solid understanding of relational databases preferably Postgres or MySQL
- Experience with scaling, troubleshooting, migrations, and security of distributed systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases, AWS, microservices, SOA
- Experience with CI/CD and version control (preferably Git)
- Hands-on experience in DevOps tools
- Experience with Monitoring (& Alerting) Tools, CI/CD tools, Cloud Security
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design and document scalable solutions
- Write scalable, secure, maintainable code to not only build new features but also to test, build, deploy & provision
- Communicate & collaborate with other engineering teams (platform, data, CI/CD. SRE, DBA)
- Implement best practices & design patterns for solving recurring problems
- Lead code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 500,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 40 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.