PakWheels is seeking a Senior HR Executive who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans to extending offers and onboarding for positions at all levels and areas of the business to include construction, security, and information technology. This highly visible position will need to network and develop strong business relationships within the industry, as well as with senior management. This person will work with an existing HR team to develop recruiting excellence for the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job postings; execute all required job postings in a timely manner
- Develop recruitment initiatives, budgets and organizational marketing materials to attract applicants
- Complete and distribute high quality weekly and monthly staffing reports
- Develop, maintain and present HR recruiting metrics
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates
- Initiate and maintain contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings throughout recruitment and hiring process
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conducts phone interviews/ screenings as needed, refer candidates to hiring managers, and participate in applicant interviews as needed
- Provide guidance, coaching training, and reference information/materials to hiring managers in preparation for applicant interviews
- Coordinate participation in various job fairs and may be required to make presentations
- Develop/maintain contacts and act as liaison with universities, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives
- Research, identify and recommend best practices for full cycle recruitment function, including alternative staffing strategies
- Respond to requests for specific application procedures, company and organization information, and general job opportunities on a regular basis
- Responsible for overall performance management; including goals setting, continuous monitoring of task assignments, conduct performance audits and ensure closure of performance reviews
- Additional duties include execution of performance appraisal and coordination of the onboarding and orientation process with new employees, creating periodic compliance
- BBA / MBA in Human Resources or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment
- Knowledge/experience of running performance review cycle would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be great at multi-tasking, prioritizing and managing time
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices
- People oriented and results driven
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.