- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
PakWheels is looking for Admin Officer/FDO for its headoffice Lahore
- Responsible for greeting guests.
- Answering phone calls.
- Directing inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Managing office support staff to ensure required service level.
- Maintaining a clean and organized office environment.
- FDO will be responsible for managing daily office operations.
- Office supplies procurement
- Office Repair & maintenance.
- Organizing and maintaining office files.
- Data Entry and provision of monthly reports to management.
- Manage staff travelling and hotel bookings.
- Stock maintaining, and providing support to the management team.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed university
- Must have 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Good customer/visitors relations skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have presentable personality
- Must be a good listener
- Hardworking, punctual, honest & well mannered
- A friendly and professional tone and actions are vital in this role
- Proficient with MS Office, well versed with overall computer operations having good speed
PakWheels.com is Pakistan's #1 Automotive Internet Portal was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million+ pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.